BMMS Production Proposals
Blue Mountains Musical Society accepts proposals for musical theatre shows from any creatives in the community. To propose a production please read the guidelines below and then fill out the Production Proposal Form. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Submissions are to be made by singular core creatives (Directors, Musical Directors and Choreographers), either on behalf of complete creative teams, or as individuals.
- Multiple proposals from teams or individuals can be submitted.
- Proposals and associated documents are kept strictly confidential, and are viewed only by the BMMS Committee.
- Based on proposals received, the committee might want to meet in person with the creative team to further discuss their proposal.
- Please ensure the show being proposed is:
- Available for amateur theatrical release, without any restrictions.
- Not produced by BMMS or other nearby groups in recent years.
- Suitable for BMMS members and the wider community.
Submissions for the 2019 Season closes at Saturday 30th June.
Once submitted the proposal will be tabled at a BMMS Commmittee meeting as official correspondence. The committee aims to decide on the following annual season of productions and the associated creative teams before the AGM (September) of each year.